Technical Data TRUMPF punching machines TRUMATIC 120 Rotation:
- Punching force: 15 t (150 kN)
- Maximum sheet thickness: 4 mm
- Maximum workpiece weight: 64 kg
- Maximum diameter of punch: 38 mm
- Maximum speed single axis: 40 m / min.
- Maximum speed of the two axes simultaneously (XxY): 56 m / min.
- Rotary axis: 360 degrees / sec, full rotation
- The maximum number of jumps: 320 l / min.
- Axis X / Y / Z: AC motors, maintenance-free
- Cutting: hydraulic drive
Control system: Trumagraph CC 200
- The smallest programmable movement: 0.01 mm or 0.01 degrees
- Deviation of position Pa: + 0.1 mm
- Medium range positioning, Ps: + -0.03 mm
The range of treatment:
- In the transverse direction (X): 1000 mm
- In the longitudinal direction (Y): 1000 mm
(A much larger workpieces can be machined by repositioning and adjustment)
Automatically delete completed details:
- Up to 500x500 mm
Automatic tool change:
- The number of tool stations: 9
- Time for a change: approx. 6 sec.
- Connected load: 15 kVA / 50 Hz
- Compressed air: 0.5 Nm3 / h-6 bar
Dimensions and weight:
- Required space (L x W x H.): 3800x4600x1820 mm
- Weight: 4300 kg